David Venafro ( Owner of All Around Talent) is an ***. Will NEVER work with him again. Unprofessional! One man operation from his living room.
I signed up with them, and he threatened to sue me, when I changed my mind and wanted to work with another agency before commiting to them. ThEN HE EMAILED THE CLIENT AND TOLD THEM NOT TO WORK WITH ME. He acts all nice, but really has a nasty temper. Watch out for that one.
Guy has a rap sheet.
Check out his mugshot: http://mugshot-catalogs.com/booking/5157327/David-Venafro
He just talks alot of smack. He doesn't have any valid contracts, and of course never sued me!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- One Man Operation
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..."
- "I'm a regular at Panera and whom ever is responsible for teaching employees to make paninis, sandwiches etc. needs to be reacquainted on what standards the company lives by. My..."
- "Got sofa sectional delivered and it was crooked in the back. They sent out two separate replacements... same thing. They assured Us a supervisor would inspect the sofa piece prior..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."