All Around Talent - One man operation from a living room/ guy with temper
David Venafro ( Owner of All Around Talent) is an ***. Will NEVER work with him again. Unprofessional! One man operation from his living room.
I signed up with them, and he threatened to sue me, when I changed my mind and wanted to work with another agency before commiting to them. ThEN HE EMAILED THE CLIENT AND TOLD THEM NOT TO WORK WITH ME. He acts all nice, but really has a nasty temper. Watch out for that one.
Guy has a rap sheet.
Check out his mugshot: http://mugshot-catalogs.com/booking/5157327/David-Venafro
He just talks alot of smack. He doesn't have any valid contracts, and of course never sued me!review #480277
You may also like
- "Found these links hope you find them interesting read you have 30 days cooling off period as well as a lot more so don't think you have to pay these..."
- "they will ask you to take the course and tell you that you will be hired after. So they get you to pay 275 dollars and make your way over..."
- "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..."
- "Found professional full color ad on my car that stated 'kitchen remodeling cabinets and handyman repairs with pictures of new home cabinets.' I made appointment. Two young men came..."
- "I contacted Live chat customer service after 1.5 hours of chat still no resolution. Gravely disappointed! Unacceptable "customer service" received damaged broken headboard. Since the frame is metal and a..."
- "Soberlink Alcohol Monitoring device in my experience is defective. The Alcohol device failed to send test, software failed to recognize my face, error codes failed to submit test, serious errors..."
- "I requested a report for $1 and I got a few extra charges of .09 cents for optional services (x5). Then, when I received the credit card statement (paperless billing)..."
- "I have had similar experiences to many of you here, and have similarly been completely appalled at the service I received. So much, so that I actually disputed the charge..."
- "I also bought the Cindy Crawford sectional 2 years ago with in 6 months all the coushins needed to be replaced, it took 5 months to send the right ones,..."