All Around Talent - One man operation from a living room/ guy with temper
David Venafro ( Owner of All Around Talent) is an ***. Will NEVER work with him again. Unprofessional! One man operation from his living room.
I signed up with them, and he threatened to sue me, when I changed my mind and wanted to work with another agency before commiting to them. ThEN HE EMAILED THE CLIENT AND TOLD THEM NOT TO WORK WITH ME. He acts all nice, but really has a nasty temper. Watch out for that one.
Guy has a rap sheet.
Check out his mugshot: http://mugshot-catalogs.com/booking/5157327/David-Venafro
He just talks alot of smack. He doesn't have any valid contracts, and of course never sued me!be63885
You may also like
- "I chose Safelite because we had a great previous experience. So, we called them and they came out to my wife's work to fix the windshield. Upon completion I notice..."
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "I work with Chuck Dorfman, and I've watched him screw over people over and over with his smooth talking and bad accent. My conscience wouldn't let me sit back..."
- "I had a high end Electrolux dishwasher (5 years old) that needed a new pump. I purchased one thru Electrolux that took 10 days to arrive and it arrived with..."
- "Do NOT do business please!These people are a fraud. I answered an ad on craigslist for a housekeeper position. I was supposedly hired. I received a check a few day..."
- "Did not want to honor $30 discount off $550 job because the work was completed two separate days which they recommended due to special part order. Returned 5..."
- "This is the most amazing place we have ever been they are the coolest venue in clermont they have a display pool and do full service construstion for pools and..."
- "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."