All Around Talent - One man operation from a living room/ guy with temper
David Venafro ( Owner of All Around Talent) is an ***. Will NEVER work with him again. Unprofessional! One man operation from his living room.
I signed up with them, and he threatened to sue me, when I changed my mind and wanted to work with another agency before commiting to them. ThEN HE EMAILED THE CLIENT AND TOLD THEM NOT TO WORK WITH ME. He acts all nice, but really has a nasty temper. Watch out for that one.
Guy has a rap sheet.
Check out his mugshot: http://mugshot-catalogs.com/booking/5157327/David-Venafro
He just talks alot of smack. He doesn't have any valid contracts, and of course never sued me!c2b988e
You may also like
- "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..."
- " George Braswell is a horrible man. He cheats companies out of quality product. He cheats his employees out of a good work experience. My significant other currently works there,..."
- "Really Great Rates and Fast - Ask for there discount. I did it all very privately thru email. Top notch investigator. Visit us online for Fast Affordable..."
- "Four months after I placed the order, my kitchen looks like this, happy thanksgiving without 18 base and simple dishwasher panel!..."
- "I purchased a 50 in TV with the one hour guarantee. Drive truck to back of the store and watched the last TV be loaded into the truck before mine...."
- "Purchased a new 13 Blue Ridge 5th Wheel from our local dealer. From the FIRST trip out...living room slide will come out while traveling. We have stopped as..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..."